Participate in Disability Partnership TV (DPTV)
Upcoming episodes of DPTV will illuminate various disability-related topics in the US and Russia. If you would like to take part in this international project and help shine the light on an important social topic, come join the team of Russian and American anchors and reporters!
To become a part of DPTV, submit an application and send us your footage. We will include the best and most topical footage in full in upcoming DPTV episodes. Though we cannot include all your submissions in DPTV episodes, we will make an effort to share all submissions with our international audience.
Every submission will receive a Certificate of Appreciation from Student Television Network and Eurasia Foundation.
You Can Submit Footage On the Following Topics:
Thanks to everyone who submitted videos on previous topics! We are now accepting video stories for our final episode of DPTV. Don't miss your chance and contribute your videos on this last topic!
- Special Olympics
DPTV team will prepare a special episode for the 50th anniversary of Special Olympics, the international organization that organizes competitive sporting events for people with intellectual disabilities. You can help make this special episode happen! Do you know any athletes who have participated in the Special Olympic games? Are you acquainted with any participants, volunteers, or organizers of the Special Olympics? Are there any aspiring athletes in your city, that are training for the Special Olympics? Tell us their stories! If you are submitting footage for the special episode on Special Olympics, please send your material by March 31, 2018 to be considered.
Rules for Submitting Footage to DPTV Season 1
1. US and Russian teams consisting of 9th- and 12th-graders that are affiliated with a school or private television studio may submit footage.
*Please note: a team may only submit footage to either the second season of YTVB or to the first season of DPTV. If a team has already submitted to one of the projects, the second submission will not be considered.
2. All footage must adhere to the following creative content and copyright guidelines.
3. Every team must be prepared to submit a transcript of the video to SEE.
4. Your video submission should not contain any spoken sign-off or intro that refers to your school. Please ensure that you have either removed it from your submission or replaced it with this closing: "For DPTV in <town name>, I'm <name>."
5. By submitting footage, you give SEE permission to your video for SEE-related matters.
6. There is no limit to the number of episodes that a team can participate in. However, a team may only submit one video per episode. We will not accept multiple videos for one episode from the same team.
7. Video submissions may not be longer than 3 minutes.
8. Submissions are due March 31, 2018
Instructions for Submitting Videos
Step 1. Upload your video to YouTube. In the video’s settings, ensure that the video is “unlisted,” then create a link to the video and paste it into the application form available below. More information about uploading to YouTube can be found here.
Step 2. Fill out the application form available here.
We look forward to receiving your video submissions!
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while filling out the forms, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catch Previous Episodes of DPTV Season One Below
Episode 1: Pilot
Episode 2: Creativity Knows No Limits
Episode 3: Working With a Purpose (coming soon)